Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Costco on Saturday

We had to head to Costco to not only get some food, but I needed another pair of glasses because of the night of the No HO HO. They were left on the sidewalk when the girls were eating cake off the sidewalk.

So we waited in line to get a cart and this 20 something foreign chick tries to cut in front of us. I grabbed the cart and gave her a shitty look, then we walked in the store.

This bitch must have been in a hurry because she ran into the back of my foot twice with her cart. The first time I let it go because there was so much traffic in front of us. In other words I couldn't go any faster without mowing over a blue hair couple.

The second time she hit my leg it actually hurt, like she did it on purpose. So I turned around and said "really"? That's when it all started. She promptly told me to get the fuck out of her way. So now I'm pissed - some illegal telling me to get the fuck out of her way and being disrespectful in front of all of these old people.

I asked her where the fuck she would like me to go, and she said "fucking move".

So we proceeded onward when out of nowhere a woman with crazy eyes - you know the kind that looks like she has been smoking meth for a month and the whites of her eyes are way bigger than the iris. She looks like the shit had permanently been scared out of her.

I can only assume this was the ugly girls momma, and momma went old testament on me screaming at me in multiple languages while a huge crowd stood around us. I was already mad and told the lady to get the fuck out of my face, Still she continued to berate me in her hybrid english / arabic psychobabble.

Finally, a Costco male employee showed up and I told him this crazy woman won't shut up and leave us alone. She tried to tell him that I had pushed her daughter and assaulted her. He looked around at the crowd that had followed the entire medley, and I reminded him that all was on video and we could go watch it and she would probably go to jail as a result.

The employee looked at the crazy eyed woman and told her that she cannot attack other customers. So we walk towards the pharmacy and as we are leaving I hear the young ugly bitch say "fuck you, cracker".

Cracker? What the fuck does that even mean? Is that some sort of insult, and if so it would help if she used insults I could comprehend. But whatever, they went one direction we went to the pharmacy to drop off a prescription to fill while we shopped. Costco is a big place, and busy as hell on Saturday, but that little voice in my head told me this was far from over.

We dropped the script off and was told it would take 30 minutes to fill. We had shopping to do anyways so on we went. Walking up and down the isles because we had no list, and were out of pretty much everything all was going fine - until we got to the "store" end of the first frozen food isle. There she was,  the 20 something smartass calling me "cracker".

I stared her down as I walked by and my girl told me to just leave it alone. Just as I turn around from hearing that, here comes the crazy eyed bitch - yelling and screaming at me. My girl told the smart ass bitch to shut up and leave it alone. Then the 20 year old told my girl to fuck off. All this time the geriatric crazy eyed lady was back yelling at me in her hybrid psychobabble.

By this time a huge crowd had assembled. My girl is ready to kill this 20 something smart ass, but holds her tongue. I can't, I'm just not made that way. While this old bitch is screaming that I am scaring her daughter I am pushing my cart through the crowd that was watching the entire event unfold - away from both of them.

Then, my girl can't hold it anymore. She goes up to the 20 something and tells her to shut the fuck up. I was so proud of her - a woman defending her man. This went on for two isles while I pushed my cart away from this crazy fucking bitch. I'm ready to pick up grandma and toss her into the freezer to cool off. She was fucking insane.

Finally, a few Costco employees showed up and I'm assuming they talked to some of the onlookers and knew we had done nothing but tell them to fuck off.

"You are scaring my daughter" this cockeyed bitch was screaming at me, while I am pushing my cart away from her telling her "you fucking scare me< you crazy fucking bitch". All the while the 20 something is yelling calling us "crackers" - whatever that means.

We finally got to the corner and made our way away from these two psycho women. We continued our shopping and went to the checkout line, where I scanned the coffee and went to the coffee bean grinding machine to grind my beans. Last time I forgot to grind them and because my girl hates coffee using the food processor no longer an option.

The grinding station has two grinders and an older couple arrived about the same time I did. They had apparently witnessed at least one of the episodes with these foreign fucking heretics and the woman commended me on my behavior. Her husband said he would have put the cock eyed bitch through the wall, and could have gotten away with it because of his age.

He said I was too young and in shape to be hitting old, cock-eyed women without going to jail. I agreed. As a veteran he then thanked me for making the comment "go the fuck back to your newly liberated country" I made to this woman during the second exchange.  Apparently I wasn't the only person who had an issue with these fucking asshole immigrants.

Can anyone tell me what "cracker" means?

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard I almost peed! Cracker is slang for white if you didn't already know. Guess she told you, white boy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracker is what sandmonkeys and their subprimate offspring call white people because we turn their islamic asscrackistan villages into ash.

    What they don't know is that it's funny to whites, because we own them in every way.

    Don't worry about it. As soon as Aisha(named after Mohammed's pedobear conquest) talks to a person that isn't muslim, her own parents will saw her head off and parade it down the street yelling about how their honor is preserved.

    ReplyDelete