Monday, May 23, 2011

Wendy Williams

We had Fox on the tube this AM because of some peeps my girl knows who appeared on Good Day LA. Personally I prefer the national news feed, but my better half is always right. I'm not stupid. Nonetheless the TV was muted so we could have our talk time, but remained on. The wife left and I got a phone call. When I got off of the phone I came inside and saw that TMZ was on.

Now I don't religiously watch TMZ but some of their shit is just fucking mean - hence entertaining. After TMZ, for which I had turned the volume up the Wendy Williams show comes on. I was SHOCKED!!!

Is that seriously a woman, female, of the gentler sex????? Is she as God made her? I'm not talking about the face work she has had done which is so obvious I can see it. I'm referring to the linebacker turned wannabe anorexic physique that chick sports. I had to know and nobody I know watches this kind of shit - so off to Wikiwhatyouwannaknow I went. It (as I'm not convinced she is really a she) calls itself the "Queen of media". You know where I'm going with this - Queen? Could IT be any more obvious?

Dear Wendy - a quick note on the etiquette of nicknames and monikers. If they are self assigned, they are for shit. Pro athletes and gender correct celebrities know this. Take the fucking hint. The true "Queen of media" is either Howard Stern after gender reassignment surgery, or Oprah.

Again, the only emotion I can use to describe my reaction is fucking SHOCKED! That bitch pees sitting down. For real. Who would have guessed that? How does a creature such as this get a prime time talk show? I'm not buying that "Wendy" is a she until I see a birth certificate. That's right, I'm going all presidential on him, er her.

If I am proven to be wrong (and I am often am) I will apologize publicly. However, boobs, hormones and a synthetic hooh hah does not a female make. That thing has man hands, man voice and more plastic in her than a Tupperware party.

The worst part was I backed up the footage and watched her beat up Paula Abdul for her choice of wardrobe. Really she-he? Feel free to look in the mirror - scratch that, make that a FULL LENGTH mirror and check out your height, weight and those huge fucking mitts too. You could have been the only guy, er girl on your softball team playing "catcher" without a glove.

Oprah is in her last season, and I suppose she had to be replaced. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment