Monday, April 18, 2011

Donald Trump for President??

Is this possible?

I have read at least one of the Donald's books. I am familiar with his history. What a cool idea for a candidate, if for no other reason then there really is nobody else on the Republican side. Let's face it, the current governmental situation sucks. That's right it sucks.

I don't suppose it really matters who is president, they all lie. Every one of them.

What would be refreshing is watching Sir Combover tell all of the coddled politicians how things are. Do you think the Donald gives a hot fuck what some hick Senator from West Virginia thinks? Or approves of Pelosi's bullshit?

The Donald already has a private plane. Hell, his daughter could (and very well should) become the Secretary of Defense - if she can tell B list celebs to fuck off on national TV, how do you think she would do with the Saudi's? The pay per view money generated from cabinet meetings alone could solve the national debt inside of a year.

Speaking of national debt, which China owns a ton of, I could see Trump tell the Chinese that they can loan us additional cash at a lower rate or go fuck themselves. What are they going to do? Foreclose on the USA?

I hope Donald runs for the Presidency, I do. I would go out of my way to register to vote just to say I voted for him. There would also be endless sound bites to conjugate. Besides, look how well the country did the last time it elected an entertainer to the White House - Trumpenomics anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment