Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rockstars

I turn on the radio to get in the shower and Rush Limbaugh is doing his usual diatribe. I came in during the middle of one of his rants, and it went something like this:

"we are living in the middle of a cultural and social phenomenon. Nobody understands him because we aren't smart enough. He won't make a hard decision because he can't. His aimless ramblings are incoherent except for the chosen few. Nobody is on his level of knowledge." There was also something about a rockstar lifestyle too.

Naturally I assume  he is talking about Charlie Sheen, as dude has been burning up the media as of late. But NO, he is referring to the President. Obama a "rockstar"? He might be the leader of the free world, and be one of the most powerful men on the planet but a "rockstar"? The only parallel I can draw between the two is he spends a shit load of money on stuff he can't afford. Oh yeah, when I say "he" I really mean us. Hey Obama, you wanna be profound? Prolific? Go to rehab and do a reality show. Until then you are just another in a long line of personal failures who just happened to fail upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment